Thursday, March 8, 2012

Renegade Recipe Guide

A few days ago I picked up this amazing plant based recipe book.  Although I'm not a vegetarian I do enjoy eating plant based meals every now and then to keep my system clean.  This recipe book contains a hundred or so amazing meals with everything from breakfast to dessert.  I have recently been exploring the plant based diet after watching the movie "Forks and Knives" which, I will review in another post. 


Definitely check it out.  I'm certain there are many of you who, like me are interested in a plant based meal yet don't know where to begin.  This best thing about these recipes is that they are very balanced meals that fill you up, unlike some other meat-free recipe books.  


So here is the link.  Let me know if you like it.


Renegade Recipe Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment